Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I clean a shower door after that I put a cleaning product that I didn't spouse to use in it?

Didn't spouse to use? Good lord! Hard to tell but only use the spouse for the right thing from now on.





This would come under the category of ';spousal abuse'; and is probably grounds for divorce.How can I clean a shower door after that I put a cleaning product that I didn't spouse to use in it?
Sorry that doesn't make senseHow can I clean a shower door after that I put a cleaning product that I didn't spouse to use in it?
I cannot answer this question, The English is horrendous, and I cannot figure out what this lamebrain used for cleaning the first time.
I suppose you used the wrong cleaning product on it, and now want to clean it after you supposedly used the wrong product.





I need to know what product you used to first, before I can help you. If you have used a product that has left a residue, usually white vinegar will clean it. The WORKS is a great product, so is Kaboom. I would first try to clean the old product off as much as possible, then try the WORKS.





Good Luck
you canuse Kaboom, it will take of the old cleaned and leave it clean
I am guessing that you used a product you weren't supposed to use. You need to make sure you rinse, rinse, rinse the product that you used off the shower door before using another product. You can't reverse any damages that has already been done. Just make sure that you don't mix cleaning products. The fumes are terrible when you mix them.
Majic erasers.
lemon oil
*L.O.C. plus bathroom cleaner


*L.O.C. plus daily shower cleaner


work great
MANY CLEANING TIPS HERE


CHECK THIS SITE!!!!!








http://cleaning.lifetips.com/faq/28539/0鈥?/a>








U can also ask them all about cleaning tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment