Monday, December 28, 2009

How did you meet and ask out your bf/gf/fiance'/spouse?

I met my gf at school and i asked her out to homecoming then we just hit it offHow did you meet and ask out your bf/gf/fiance'/spouse?
I met my boyfriend at a restaurant when he spilled his water on my lap. We have been together for 3 years now. :)How did you meet and ask out your bf/gf/fiance'/spouse?
I met mine at work and he asked me for my number to go downtown sometime. Gave it to him and after going out a few times we started dating each other exclusively
I met him in elementry school. Asked him out online a year and a half ago. It was lame but I never saw him, which is even more lame.
Don't have a boyfriend, haven't had one since...forever.


:)
I said ';Want to go get drunk?';
I'm single right now

No comments:

Post a Comment