Thursday, December 31, 2009

How would you feel if your spouse changed their name to Darth Vader?

Vader was dating Natalie Portman before he changed his name. He had no lovers or friends for the rest of his life after he changed it.How would you feel if your spouse changed their name to Darth Vader?
Being that my spouse would be a woman, I'd think it quite strange. But I guess I'd go with it, I'm a fan of episodes 4, 5 and 6.How would you feel if your spouse changed their name to Darth Vader?
I'd be ok with it, so long as he never uttered the phrase apology accepted, I would consider that a death threat and file a restraining order.
I'd have to move somewhere far away, where people didn't point at me on the street and say ';There goes the former husband of Darth Vader.';
ALL HAIL DARTH VADER!





Quick, thumbs up or he will find your lack of faith!
the real question is how would your spouse feel if you changerd your name to darth vader
I'd be ok with it i mean if he wants his name to be Darth Vader then he can go for it
As long as she said ';indeed you are powerful'; whenever we were in the bedroom
I'd feel like I had a huge mistake; followed by a sudden urge to flee.
To much star wars?
I'd walk out on them
lol HA! thats great! that would suck lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment