Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the thing you like best about your boyfriend/girlfriend spouse ?

For me, it's communication. She's a great talker, we have long conversations without them being boring, she's honest and open and can get to things quickly.








Asking from France because I miss Y/A, my contacts and my g/fWhat's the thing you like best about your boyfriend/girlfriend spouse ?
Hey you!!!! I saw this question and was going to be like ';hey aren't you supposed to be on vacation!';


Me and my hubby can communicate without even saying anything at all. I love the way he looks at me.What's the thing you like best about your boyfriend/girlfriend spouse ?
What I love the best about my boyfriend is that he shows me day in and day out that he's not the ';typical'; guy, which is a VERY good thing. :)





A close 2nd would be that he has taught me so much in the short time that I have known him. He makes me think and challenges me (in a good way). I love that.
How is France? :-)





Sounds like you have something worth keeping! I would go for communication + humour. Love a guy who can make you laugh!





Unfortunately, I do not feel like I have this in my current relationship though I do love him. Let me know if you have any advice for me.





Posted the link to my question below:
I love how ambitious my boyfriend is, I find it very sexy and was in fact what attracted me to him in the first place. I also love how he makes me laugh so much, he is hilarious :D
Luckyyyyy, say hi to France for me.





He loves me and makes me feel like the most special girl ever. Can't get better than that : )
The thing I like best about my bf is that I don't have one to put up with right now! I need the break. I just dumped a jerk.
listening and know how to communicate intelligently.
Well considering right now I am soooooooooo pizzed off at the ol man I shouldn't even try to answer this but......i will say that he takes very good care of me....
His sexy body... j/k his mind of course. That is why we're married.

No comments:

Post a Comment