Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Was you and your spouse virgins when you met and started dating?

My husband is 43,I'm 39 and we have been happily married 17+yrs





When we met and started dating he was 25,i was 21 and we were neither 1 of us had ever been in a serious relationship or dated anything and we were both still virgins cause we were waiting for the right 1.





We didn't wait for marriage we started having sex while we were dating.





We got married 10 months after meeting.Was you and your spouse virgins when you met and started dating?
I met my husband when i was 19 he was 29 and i was a virgin and i told him i was waiting until marriage and he fully respected me we became roomates within weeks of knowing each other he never disrespected me he asked me to quit my job cause he wanted to take care of me and i did and he ended up falling in love with me and about a month later i ended up falling in love with him 2 months later he asked me to marry him and 6 months after knowing each other we got married and have been since.Was you and your spouse virgins when you met and started dating?
Yes, we were, 19 when we started dating, got married 9 months to the day after our first date, and we have been married now for almost 6 years.
No, I was not a virgin when I got married at age 20 had 1 serious relationship and some causal sex partners.
I wasn't a virgin but my husband was and i could tell... now i really wish i did wait but i just say he was my true first cause i truly love him and love him more every day
my husband and i dated twice the first time i WAS a virgin and he wasn't but when we got back together a few years later i wasn't.
I WAS, HE WASN'T AND I WAS 15 HE WAS 28.


STARTED HAVING SEX WHEN WE WERE DATING NOW WE ARE MARRIED AND VERY HAPPY.
Neither one of us were virgin %26amp; she was 21 %26amp; I was 22 when we got married.





WOW 0723! You are lucky your guy didnt do time for that!
By the time I got married this wasn't even worth asking about.
No. Not even close. For both of us.
I wasn't , he claimed he wasn't a virgin but I always doubted that.
i know i was still a virgin, but for guys how can us girls really tell that they were still virgins?
  • girl lipstick
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment