Monday, December 28, 2009

If everyone was asexual, would you still have chosen your spouse?

Did you marry them because of sexual chemistry? If your wife was like her brother, or if your husband was like his sister, would you still want to be their partner?If everyone was asexual, would you still have chosen your spouse?
Yes, I am a sexual. Not to be confused with asexual. I married my spouse because he matches my sexual chemistry. I don't think any of us know how we would think differently if we were asexual so who knows if we'd choose the same partners or not.If everyone was asexual, would you still have chosen your spouse?
Good question. I think with my ex I would have married him anyway. Our sex life was crazy...but deep down it was totally unfulfilling. But we made good partners till his creepiness overcame him.





My current and I are together purely for the sexual chemistry...which is now almost non-existent because our relationship is so unfulling we hardly have sex anymore...
Well, I doubt I would have got together with him. He lied to me in the beginning of our relationship, and he had a problem child, ( who he pawned onto me)....so the answer is no.
Oh heck no. I married him for the pure sexual chemistry. I didn't even know he had a middle name or even a job until we were married for about four years. That's when I came out of the bedroom.
i would never have chosen my husband if i had any say in my marriage...i was forced to marry my husband by my parents..
i married *Mr. TRIXIE* based only on looks and sexual chemistry.. ;)
kind of a weird question but yeah i would. cos i wanna pick a guy that is good for me.
... and he continues with the dumbf*ck questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment