Thursday, December 31, 2009

Have you ever mistakenly sent a racy email to someone other than your spouse or girl / boyfriend?

You know, like you meant to send an email to your husband telling him how great the sex was last night, but instead you inadvertently sent it to his best friend or boss. Of course, there can be many different versions to such a story, so, if you don't mind, I'd love to hear yours. Have you ever mistakenly sent a racy email to someone other than your spouse or girl / boyfriend?
yes, it was the sms sent to my partner by accident but i was happy as when he got home he said his battery died through the day at work and couldnt get any calls or sms's so i said since he was bushed i ran a shower for him answered his emails and wiped the most incriminating sms he as if any were serious i said NO and it was gone deleted in 2 moves, thank god 3yrs later mark and i broke up and my partner and i are into almost 10yrs and somewhat happy but still ask and ponder whyHave you ever mistakenly sent a racy email to someone other than your spouse or girl / boyfriend?
Unfortunately, yes. I'm a bit of a prude for the most part and my husband suggested I send him a sexy email just once. So I wrote out the most x-rated one I could think of and accidentally sent it to the customer service rep at Dell that I had been dealing with over a laptop issue. She called me about it. Needless to say, I quit complaining about the laptop and haven't tried that again.
I accidently sent a racy email to my step- daughter about how i thought she was the most intelligent, sexiest, hottest woman i've ever known. I'm not going into details here.





But, Geezus it sure took some explaining on my part to get them to understand the mistake.





I dont do those types of emails anymore. If i want to write something out i get a card and use free hand and hand it to the person i want it to go to. LOL
lol my friend was texting with a guy friend and as a joke she asked him if he wanted to have phone sex. The text went to her friends HUSBAND and he responded in bewilderment. The next day she was mortified but her friend had a good laugh about it.





I told her she was lucky the husband didn't want to go along with it...that would have opened a can of worms.
No but when I was Married I called my husband and told him I had a rough day at work and I wanted him to be naked when I got home so I could have angry sex with him only to find out I was on speaker phone and most of my family had come over for a nice visit of course they all left.My sister remarked later that she did not want to see me angry
Actually, I haven't done this, but years ago I got an email from my then boyfriend who started out the letter ';Kim'; (my name is Donna) and proceeded to tell her how much he wanted to spend the night ';the other night when they were together';. BUSTED! He was outta there!
I was sent one by some b word that had no business sending it. I kicked his rear and threatened the b word. I believe he didn't ask for it , but I gave her a reason to be frightened!
i got one from my sisters bf he said it was a mistake but it was personalized too much for me. he deny's it and she believes him
nope ive never done this

No comments:

Post a Comment