Monday, December 28, 2009

Have you ever cheated on your long term boyfriend / girlfriend or spouse?

If you did, did they find out and was it worth it? I don't understand why people cheat. Is it because you're bored?Have you ever cheated on your long term boyfriend / girlfriend or spouse?
yes i cheated on my long-term boyfriend of 5 years. aka my son's father.


I cheated because he never came home, he abused me mentally, sexually, and physically, he only like to stay in the streets with his friends, and totally forgot about me and our son. So I found someone who wanted to be with me and my son, and we are still together today, and that was 3 years agoHave you ever cheated on your long term boyfriend / girlfriend or spouse?
No I never did. I find it so... despicable. Why is cheating so easy for some people to do? It's not worth it at all, unless you really want to leave your long term boyfriend/girlfriend. You see, a relationship that doesn't work will never work.





However, when you find out you don't love your boyfriend/girlfriend anymore, the best thing to do is to talk to them. It's worthless to cheat because most of the time it's easy and coincidental that they would seriously find out.





I don't think people cheat because they are bored. I think it's because they aren't getting enough from their boyfriend/girlfriend. Or spouse. Or maybe they just got tired of their boyfriend/girlfriend I suppose. I often hear my friend complaining about how her boyfriend didn't make a move on her in ages, or any moves at all for that matter. She wants to break up with him, but she doesn't at the same time.





That may cause cheating because when you want to break up with someone, but you still like that person, you might not want to give him/her up right?
well it depends on what is called cheating. I have never done anything physical. I have gone out with other gals in a hang out situation that she was not aware of. I have went to a concert with a couple of gals that she didnt know about. Yes, she found out about that. Yes, i caught an ungodly amount of hell for that. You bet it was worth it. I had the time of my life that night. It was a good concert and we all had a good time.
Nope I have never cheated and never will. If your going to cheat why be with some one? if you want to do things like that with some one else just be single. I dont it bc im one of those guys who doesnt want sex. To me sex is pointless with out feelings for each other. I cant make my self do things sexual with a girl unless i have feelings for them
i did..


but i had a good reason..


he cheated on me 2wice..


so i got him back with someone he really didnt like..


and i started likeing him..


n he liked me to..


n he new i was with him..


but we didnt care at the time..


so he leand in and kissed me..


and were still together till this day!!


but like they say..


karma a b****!!
People who cheat and say it didnt mean a thing are such bullsh*ters. Of course it ment something if you had the audacity to do it. Just be single and have your way with whoever goes for it. Thats why I tell people booze, sex no feelings.
define 'cheated'
When you find out please post the answer! I would like to know why my spouse does!!!
Nope never have.
NO! why would i ever do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment