Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the worst gift you ever recieved from your spouse?

the worst gift is no gift. For my first and second mothers days (i have only had two so far) i got literally nothing. Not a dinner, not a card, not a thing. I am so hurt and he has done it two years in a row and still hasnt learnedWhat is the worst gift you ever recieved from your spouse?
Ex-spouse for this one: A pair of shoes that were 3 sizes too big.





I was confused as to how he could think I had larger feet than him and why he would think to buy me shoes. Later, I found out that there was a 'buy one - get one free' sale, so he bought himself some shoes and since they didn't have any others that he wanted, he thought he'd be 'nice' and 'buy' something for me. Yeah, I wasn't feeling it.What is the worst gift you ever recieved from your spouse?
A surprise party when I had specifically told her not too. I even sat her down and explained that I had made plans for just the two of us and that my saying not to have a surprise party was not a hint to have one.





Worse off she invited all her friends and none of mine.





I attended the party and smiled, as soon as it was over I left and went home. We broke up for a few days over that one.
Ok, this wasn't a gift from my husband (he knows better) but from an old boyfriend - still I HAD to share!! He got me one of those emergency tiny hammer things to keep in the glove box. It's for breaking out a window if your car should ever go into a body of water. Romantic huh? He was this really practical, science geek type with absolutely no romantic streak....glad I ditched him!! My sweet hubby is ultra romantic!! :)
We were just married and he gave me an exercise book. I must of mentioned i wanted to work out and he thought he was helping. My reaction wasn't a pleasant one. I still laugh to this day because 23 years later he remembers it.
for our one month anniversery of marriage he got me a pink baseball hat that says ''super bi***''. i hated it,then a couple months later i started wearing it and he hates it.lol
gift certificates to a movie theater with an IOU on the envelope.


-it was Christmas Eve and everything was closed.
The 1st year we dated, before marrying, he gave me a really ugly pair of snow boots.


The best thing he ever gave me? A divorce, 24 years later. Should have known from the stupid boots...
money- not that money is bad but I want him to put some thought into a gift %26amp; pick out something he thinks I will like not just give me money %26amp; tell me to buy something pretty!
Clothes that he buys me every year. Either they are too big, too small, or not my style. He never learns even after 15 years.
She gave me this ugly K-Swiss shoes for Christmas. It was black with red stripes. I hated that shoes so much, glad it's gone from my house. Used it to go fishing.
Nothing. Literally, he got me nothing, for my birthday.
He gave me a puzzle he got at WalMart on our first Christmas as husband and wife.
A wedding ring!








BWHAHHAHAHA!!
I got a spray nozzle for the garden hose (because he thought I needed it). Go figure



a size M t-shirt when he knows i am a SX .what was he thinking about ?
cleaning products
her clutter lol
an old lady's handbag, he wanted me to look more mature
my divorce papers

No comments:

Post a Comment