Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please answer if you are someone who screams and fights ALOT with your spouse or mate?

Did your parents fight a lot when you were growing up and do you think this kind of behavior is normal.





Why, why notPlease answer if you are someone who screams and fights ALOT with your spouse or mate?
well, i did with my EXhusband...





my parents got divorced when i was about 4.. i do remember physical abuse towards my mom... and my dad would always trash talk my mom... his parents, well, his dad was in prison his whole life and his mom was a druggee





no excuse for his actions though... the screaming and fights were due to him just being soul-less.Please answer if you are someone who screams and fights ALOT with your spouse or mate?
There is a lot of child abuse in relationships. Please report the child abuse.
Well I don't fight that much with people. My parents did fight quite a bit but they toughed it out because they believed that divorce would severely ruin my mental health. In a way it might have made me more quiet, but who knows.





I don't think it's normal to have a LOT of fighting but nothing is perfect. I feel like that if it does come to that, then both sides need to make a few concessions or just break up
The only fights my parents ever got in (and still do) is my Dad teasing my Mom about her height. She is medically a midget, 4' 9';





And a redhead. We call her Fireball (no relation to the Fireball on here)
Usual, yes.





Normal, no.





My parents argued, but my mom always killed the noise when her kids came around. They need to get some anger classes to deal with this evil spirit between them.


If they really care, they'll do it for their child.





If they don't care for the child, the child should love them twice as much as they hate the child. We all die anyway, make it count.
My parents fought and screamed a lot, and that's one of the reasons I don't. Watching them taught me how little screaming matches actually accomplish.
My parents fought all the time and divorced after 25 years. My husband and I hardly ever fight. We are the only ones out of both our parents, grandparent and all siblings that are not divorced.





I don't think fighting all the time is normal. We should enjoy our spouses and enjoy being married.
Yes, no and the answer to your last question should be obvious. not trying to sound like a jerk or anything. Yelling and screaming at each other solves nothing, all it does is cause pain and strife. I lost my wife due to me being a jack@ss just like you described, never raised my hand to her, but she suffered just the same. it's very, very sad. But no it's not normal at all and generally means there is a fundamental breakdown in the relationship.
no my parents did not fight a lot





its about control and who has it in a marriage





people believe their right and they become stubborn and then refuse to give in so they end up fighting over things.





marriage is doing for the other because you love them and want them to be happy because you love them. both husband and spouse are to do it too each other. The two are to be one not separate fighting for their own rights and views.





We use to fight all the time until I learned its about loving my spouse and helping her not if I was right or not.
well sometimes my mom would get out of line and my dad had to put her back in her place. but then all would return to normal. why do you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment