Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best and worst experience you have had as a military spouse?

Worst: My husband leaving for Iraq





Best: How close we have gotten through this deployment. (I would say coming home from there but he's not home yet...but I am sure it will be the best when it happens!)What is the best and worst experience you have had as a military spouse?
Best--the pride I have in my husband when I see him marching in uniform or participating in other military activities


Worst--waiting 2 days for a phone call from him while he was in Afghanistan. This was after I knew soldiers in his unit had been killed. I knew the phone call I wanted most (a call from him) or the one I wanted least (call from his superior) was coming.What is the best and worst experience you have had as a military spouse?
worst- I have had some tough times as a military wife in the last 13 years but my problems pale in comparison to the pain I have seen others go through. The day I called another military spouse to offer my help when I found out that her baby had died while her husband was in Iraq and had only seen the baby for 2 weeks on R%26amp;R.





Best day- The day my husband came home from Iraq there are not words to describe the pure joy of that moment
worst: husband getting orders out of AIT (reclassing) to Korea, having a high-risk pregnancy and having to move by myself with two kids





Best: the day my husband came home from deployment..AWESOME feeling.
Best..living in Japan for 7 years.


Worst..hearing my son had autism on my own..my husband's duty station wouldn't give him the time off for the appointment
WORST: My hubby leaving for Iraq





BEST: My hubby coming home from Iraq

No comments:

Post a Comment