Monday, December 28, 2009

How did you meet your spouse? ....Details please?

How long have you been married and how are things between you two now ? *eating popcorn and staring at the screen*How did you meet your spouse? ....Details please?
I met my husband through my work. I interviewed him and realized then that I was deeply in love with him even though I had just met him. I saw him again 1 month later. Neither time did I let him know because I didn't feel the timing was right. It was 2 years later before we crossed paths again. During that time I thought about him but never did anything about it. When we crossed paths again it was over the phone. My feelings were still so overwhelming. I eventually asked him to have dinner with me while I was in town so I wouldn't have to eat alone. We saw each other for the first time in 2 years on our first date. We BOTH felt the same way. The following day he took the chance and told me he loves me...and I told him I love him too. One week later we were engaged and no one was surprised. They said that they could see it in our eyes and the way we are together. We were told by many that we have a love that most people don't even believe exists. We were married 6 weeks from our first date.





We can't remember not being together. We can't imagine life without each other. We complete each other. He is the air I breathe....and I make his heart beat.





We love being with each other, we love to snuggle, we love watching movies together, we love love riding in the truck next to each other. He still opens doors for me, he still fastens my seatbelt, he still treats me like his princess. And yes, making love is still perfect.How did you meet your spouse? ....Details please?
I met my husband at work, I knew him for 15 years before we were married, we've been married 20 years. We do stare at the screen periodically together and eat fruit but mostly like to travel, walk, ride bikes, entertain friends, etc., etc. We're both into our families (2nd marriage) and see our children/grandchildren regularly.
I met my husband at the dental office. We knew each other 3 months and got married and we've been married for 30 years. Yes, sometimes we watch TV and eat popcorn, but we also go to concerts, travel, walk, ride horses, walk with our dogs, go out to eat, spend time with friends. Things don't change that much.
on the side or the road. I was 15yrs my best friend (at the time) was 14, we sneaked out to meet these guys one being my now husband, the other being my now brother in law. I was suppose to me ';meeting'; my husbands brother, and my best friend was suppose to be meeting my now husband. I didnt like my guy, she didnt like her guy..so we kinda switched lol. I been with my husband ever since (10yrs total) and we are now separated. Life kinda sucks now. His loss not mine though.
I met my husband online through a website called hi5.com. We have been married almost 2 years. We dated about 1 and 1/2 years before we got married. We were from the same area. Mid-west town with less than 10,000 people. We talked online for about a week before I decided to meet him in person in a public place. We met at Pizza Hut during rush lunch time. He was very nice. We decided to meet again for a second date. I was in college. I went away fro the summer to work at a camp with kids. We kept in touch all summer via e-mail and phone calls once a week. When I started back to school in the fall we would meet once a week for lunch or dinner and a movie. Eventually, I met his parents. They were nice. I took him to meet my family a week or so later. We started hanging out more often every other day or so. We would go out with friends and lots of other things. We grew closer and closer. I moved in with him during my last year of college. Finally he popped the question! We started planning a wedding slowly. We were married about a year later.We have been going strong. In June we will have been married 2 years!
he met my sister in an online chess game. they were online friends for a while and i started talking to him too. a few years later he was driving through my state and stopped to visit. we liked each other. he visited a few more times, i visited him, we went on a road trip.. then got married and had a baby.


we've been married a year and a couple months. things are awesome :)
I met my wife in a club, a mutual friend introduced us and we hit it off, we have been married 23 years. Sex has dropped off the map. I have kept myself in really good shape and unfortuneately she has let herself go.





Sweet mildred is my leader.join us in the playpen
I hope that popcorn is well buttered! I picked him up at the disco. I asked where his wife and kids were. He said she was with her bf, and the kids were with a sitter. Told 'em to give me a jingle after he's divorced. He did......
Networking, became friends, started dating and on my way down the aisle..my 2nd his 1st
I married my stalker. long story, shes hot.
the first time i ever met my husband was in gym class in our freshmen year of high school. It was getting to the end of the first semester and we had square dancing as our final. we had to pick a partner and i asked him to be mine. he was a great square dancer, we both didn't know how to dance it but we paid attention to the directions, it was fun, we had a blast, we had secret crushes on each other, then finals was over, we had winter vacation and we didn't see each other much after that....








5 years later...





i was walking to class, i'm in college now, sophomore year, and of all the people to bump into that day, it was him. He was still very shy, didn't say hi to me, but he recognized me, i knew it because what i saw on his face mirrored mine. We didn't talk much, just said hi when we happen to see each other... but we were always trying our best to go in the direction we thought the other was going to go... one day, last day of the year, finals week and he finally got the nerve to come up to me and talk to me. His thinking was ';what do i have to loose, it's going to be summer, school will be out, if nothing happens atleast i tried'; we talked and talked and talked all that day, about anything and everything, he walked me home, and later that evening, he asked me to be his gf..i agreed, 4 years later we are happily married with a beautiful baby boy and another on the way...If someone were to tell me back then that this would be my life, Im asian and im going to marry a black man, he's going to be a police officer, we will have two kids, I would have been like ';o whatever'; but it's true and it happened and i could not have asked for better...

No comments:

Post a Comment