Monday, December 28, 2009

If you had the phone number of the person who your spouse was cheating with, Would you call it? Why?

What would it accomplish?If you had the phone number of the person who your spouse was cheating with, Would you call it? Why?
No. Really, what would it accomplish? I could not bring myself to do it and I haven't been able to. Everything dissolved anyways, but I know the hurt, I think calling, unless she doesn't know he's cheating, would make the hurt worse.If you had the phone number of the person who your spouse was cheating with, Would you call it? Why?
Only if I was sure they were cheating and if I wanted to fight for my marriage. I would calmly call and ask questions as to fill in the blanks I was not sure of or did not know. That way I could make a better decision on where to go from here and when the conversation begins with the spouse.'; lets quit the lies, I already know everything, now lets deal with it';





First, I would have a friend call and either flirt or play detective to know whom I'm dealing with. I wouldn't want it to be a surprise if its someone I know.
No I wouldn't call it because it's not going to do anything but create conflict between you, him, and her. You need to iron out issues with your man first because he was the one who cheated. Calling her is not going to solve any issues and if your husband can't sit down and be honest with you then you don't need him.
to set them straight!!! lol and you never know maybe it not someone there cheating with!! you know you have the right to find though!!! i would if i had a number and wanted proof!!! go get it knock her out!! lol unless it me then no leave me alone!!! lmao!!! just smile and if it would make you feel better yeah call her get things in order Tell her that is YOUR MAN!!!! And tell her to keep her hand of him..but for one thing make sure that what you want if you are someone that yeah does not show your man love in all ways then let him be!!!! if you love him and want to give him the rest of his life the love he needs then kick her a@@ but make sure one thing i can't stand is a woman who is crying for her man and does not want to keep him happy because she not in the mood!!! heck sometimes we have to even when were not!!!! just to keep our men happy!!!!
I would call it n see if she was willing to talk to me and answer questions. I would also like to know if she knows that he is married? Ya never know what you may find out.


BUT ultimately at this time and point in my life, if my dude cheated on me...we would NOT be a couple anymore so calling wouldn't matter as long as I knew for sure he was cheating.
yes I would call and let this individual know that the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence. That he or she needs to stay in there on pasture. Then I would give the phone number to my partner and ask what pasture does he or she want to stay in.
yes, but i wouldn't fight for a cheating man. it takes two to tango and apparently, he is just as guilty as she is, so i wouldn't blame just one person. i would call just to confirm that he was really cheating and then take it from there.
I have been in this situation with my sons father! Thats how i caught him cheating and Yes i called her and it was so hard and it really hurt me but it made me realize what a pig he was and i moved on for my son and i and i couldnt be happier! Good Luck
I would call it, and depending on whether or not I had chosen to work on the marriage, would have various things to say. Either way I would like them to know that I know who they are and what they are doing.
i would call but to not have a conversation just out of curiosity
No. I wouldn't waste a moment of my time in ringing up a low life home wrecker.
I wouldn't bother. I wouldn't need to talk to HER, I'd talk to HIM. It's him who is cheating on me not her.
I would call. And right after I called I would file for divorce ;)
I would meet him so I could kick his @ss.
yes, just to hang up, again and again

No comments:

Post a Comment